HGV Jobs | Truck Jobs | HGV Driver Jobs | HGV Class 1
HGV Driving Jobs and Truck Driving Jobs - Have Your Job Adverts Viewed by Thousands of Drivers
Truckslife is UK’s fastest-growing Company dedicated to the Trucking and Haulage business and is a “one-stop-shop” for anything connected to the Trucking world. One of the most pressing issues in the trucking and haulage industry is the lack of HGV drivers. Most of the business enterprises in these industries face great difficulty filling vacant HGV Driver Jobs and Truck Driving Jobs due to the short supply of skilled resources and many other reasons. This is where the services of Truckslife become crucial.
Companies in the Trucking and Haulage business that are in search of candidates for HGV Driver Jobs and HGV Driving Jobs (or other Trucking-related jobs) can advertise their job postings on our platform to a captive audience of people in the Trucking business.
Individuals wishing to find HGV driving and Truck driving jobs can do so easily with our simple-to-use search and easy job application process, where they apply by email and attach their CV if required.
Why Advertise HGV Jobs on Truckslife, Why Are We Unique?
Well, Truckslife is the only “One Stop Shop” for everything related to the haulage, transport, and logistics business. A single source website and Mobile App for everything in the Trucking world! This means a targeted audience for job adverts in this business sector.
Some of the reasons that make our Truckslife the first choice of preference for companies when it comes to advertising HGV driving jobs and HGV driver jobs include:
- Some of the reasons that make our Truckslife the first choice of preference for companies when it comes to advertising HGV driving jobs and HGV driver jobs include:
- Modern Advertising Platform - Clean lines, free from those annoying popups
- Search Function - Precise, tailored, and accurate search functions throughout
- Cost-Effective - Real value for money with clearly defined and laid out advert plans
- Ease of use - Quick and easy, step-by-step uploading of individual adverts
- Confirmation - Instant advert email confirmation, and supporting invoicing issued
- Easy Editing - Edit and amend individual adverts at any time for free 24/7
- Advert Counter - See hits/views, on your individual advert counter
Whenever a new job advert is added, we automatically post it across multiple social platforms to attract more candidates. Thus, we help you fill your HGV Driver Jobs in the fastest possible time. We are the right platform that can help you find the perfectly skilled HGV Driver badly needed for your business.
If you are looking for highly skilled drivers to fill the vacant HGV driving jobs or any other Truck driving jobs and wish to speed up your hiring process, Truckslife is here to help you. Being a pioneer company dedicated to the Trucking and Haulage business, our website records thousands of new visitors per month, and the most popular area accessed is for jobs! Posting your HGV driving jobs requirement on our platform will give you access to a vast pool of potential HGV drivers and other trucking professionals.
Advertise Your HGV Class 1 Driver Job Role and Recruit the Best Drivers
Truckslife helps in finding experienced HGV drivers as well as the newest qualified drivers with the sufficient skills needed for your fleets. If you need high-calibre HGV Drivers for temporary, permanent, and contract positions across all the major industries then advertising the job posting on our platform can help you find the desired candidates that are the best fit for the job.
Truckslife is the perfect platform to make your job advertisement reach a wide array of targeted audiences. Being the “one-stop shop” for HGV driving jobs and Truck driving jobs within the trucking industry, we have become the first choice of preference for most drivers and owner-operators looking for local, regional, or long-haul HGV Driving Jobs. Creating top-quality ads on our platform would give maximum exposure to your jobs to attract more candidates. We're the best trusted platform where you can advertise your driver vacancies securely and collect the needed information. By preferring our platform we guarantee that you can quickly full the positions for the driving jobs available and expand the reach across the UK and discover the best experts reliable for the job.
How to Advertise for HGV driving jobs and HGV driver jobs at Truckslife:
You can either advertise on a “One Off” basis (Standard Plan) and “pay as you go” OR on a “Monthly” basis (Professional Plan) where you pay monthly for ANY number of adverts continually running.
For occasional or users who want to pay as they go for each advert. An advert can be placed for 30, 60 or 90 days and if more than one advert is required then volume discounts can be applied.
This is for Companies or Users that require one or more adverts to run continually. The advert can be replaced at any time and at no extra cost, for example, if a vehicle job vacancy is filled then another can be advertised in its place. A monthly fee is paid depending on how many adverts are required. The monthly fee can be cancelled at any time.
All individual users and companies must Register to advertise.
Flexible & Easy to Add Job Adverts:
Job Adverts are very easy to add, no laborious process that takes ages, just a simple selection approach as follows:
- Job Categorisation - Apart from HGV driving jobs and Truck driving jobs we have many others, i.e. Management & Sales, Admin & Accounts, Logistics & Shipping, Vehicle Technicians & Engineers and Warehouse & Distribution
- Job Titles – All HGV Driving roles, i.e. Class 1, 2 & 3, plus Grab, Skip, Hiab, Tipper and Driving Instructor, plus all other Job Titles for other Categories.
- Job Types & Basis – Full or Part time, Permanent, Temporary, Contract & Commission
- Salary – Any salary basis can be entered, and the rate offered for the basis selected
- Job Location – Means job applicants can search by Location
- Job Description – Job details are entered in up to 4 Key Points of information
- Advert Review & Publish – Adverts can be Saved and reviewed before being Published and amended at any time
Growing Demand for HGV driving jobs and Truck Driving Jobs in the UK:
- Post Brexit and the COVID pandemic, there’s a massive shortage of 100k HGV drivers in the UK.
- Currently companies across the logistic and supply chain industry in the UK are short of skilled HGV drivers.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new career or to advance their current driving career.
- HGV Driver Jobs offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and there is a great demand for qualified drivers.
- If you have the necessary skills and qualifications, you could be driving for one of the leading companies in the UK.
- If you are a skilled HGV driver who’s in search of an organization looking to hire skilful professionals for HGV Jobs, then visit our Truckslife and find the right job that perfectly matches your skills and get placed in double-quick time.
“I was looking for a job switch as an HGV driver and it was at this time that I came across Truckslife. Within no time, I started getting interview calls and was given the opportunity to work for a very big company. Truckslife has been a great help to land a better job opportunity.”
“One of the major reasons why we engaged Truckslife to help us hire for HGV Driving Jobs was their reputation in the industry. Advertising at Truckslife for HGV Jobs has made it easy for us to hire skilled HGV drivers. Their service gives full value to the money.”
“The service provided by Truckslife is quite splendid. We are able to fill six vacant HGV Driver Jobs by posting our job advert on their platform. They have delivered completely flawless service and are highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
Why advertise for HGV driving jobs and Truck jobs at TrcukLife.com?
Our website records thousands of new visitors per month and the most popular area accessed is for jobs! Posting your HGV Jobs requirement on our platform will give you access to a vast pool of potential HGV drivers, and other trucking professionals.
How to post a job advert for HGV 2 Driver Jobs or any other Category and licence at Truckslife?
You can either advertise on a “One Off” basis (Standard Plan) and “pay as you go” OR on a “Monthly” basis (Professional Plan) where you pay monthly for ANY number of adverts continually running. You can advertise for the full and part time job vacancies and the best competitive pay rates. It's easy to join and advertise on our platform.
Do you accept newly qualified drivers for HGV driving jobs or Truck driving jobs?
Yes, we have several clients who not only require experienced HGV drivers but also require newly qualified drivers to manage their fleet.
Do you help in hiring for HGV Class 2 driver job role recruit across all locations in the UK?
The full range of HGV Driving Jobs and Truck Jobs with all Classes plus all other driving jobs and industry related jobs, i.e. management & sales, admin & accounts, vehicle engineers, warehouse & logistics and training
What makes your HGV Class 1 Driver recruitment service different from your competitors?
At Truckslife, we deliver fully transparent, cost-efficient, and complete hassle-free services. We have developed a modern advertising platform with clean lines, free from those annoying popups with Quick and easy, step-by-step uploading of individual adverts. Companies can easily post their job advert on our platform and can connect with the best-skilled candidates. And above all, we have a targeted audience for Job Adverts!
Core Founding Values of Truckslife:
Truckslife is founded on the core values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment, to delivering an unparalleled hiring experience to our clients. Our tech-savvy experts use best-of-breed tech-enabled practices to deliver the best results in the fastest turnaround time. Adverting at Truckslife for HGV Jobs and Trucking Jobs either for temporary or permanent staffing requirements would provide satisfactory results. Our hassle-free HGV jobs advertising process is complemented by our highly dedicated team of support specialists.